Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair

I have had long hair for most of my life and my hair was long when Ky and I got married. After I had Rylan, I got the ever so popular, much easier to maintain, way short, "mommy haircut" and I pretty much have had shoulder length or shorter hair ever since. I have been growing my hair out for almost a year now, and I am just bored. I love to change my hair all the time. I go from blonde to brown to blonde again and again. I have always been a blonde, but since having my kids, I just can't help but notice how dark my roots are. Well, I have the problem most girls who love to mess with their hair have, I have no idea what my natural color looks like anymore. My mom is blonde and my dad is or was at one point black headed, now more of a silvery color. My two sisters have brown hair and my brother's is a really dirty blonde/brown color. Maybe my hair is supposed to be a brownish color. Anyway, I am bored with my hair. A couple of weeks ago, I got brave and chopped me some bangs for the fall, hoping this would ease my boredom. Then it came time for my hair appointment and instead of cutting my hair off, I just changed the color. It is a semi-permanent color, meaning it will fade with time and washing. Hopefully this change will get me through this boredom stage in my life. And yes Kade, Ky likes it just the same!!
Before:


After:


2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if my opinion counts, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I would have to agree with Kyle. I like it as well. I would not have liked it if you cut it short. (this is Kade, not Lacey)

    ReplyDelete