Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Few Reasons I Love My Job....

-the little 1 pound miracles I get to see
-the big 12 pound miracles I get to see
-all the miracles in between 1 and 12 pounds
-the families. I love getting to know these people!
-God. Knowing there truly is a God in witnessing all these miracles!!
-knowledge. I learn something everyday.
-skills. I get to practice my nursing skills and get to learn new ones.
-sharing. Getting to share my knowledge and skills with other coworkers.
-teamwork. All of my great coworkers.
-me time. I know it sounds funny, but one of the only times I am without my boys.
-girl time. The only 2 days a week I am no out numbered by my boys!
-FRIENDS!! I love getting to work with my best friends in the whole world!! I love those girls!!

I am so blessed and so lucky to have a wonderful and rewarding job! Until you have been in and witnessed a miracle for yourself in the NICU, you will never understand how deep my love runs for that place! I love every single one of those babies and they will always hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment