Friday, January 14, 2011

A Little Late...Christmas

Our Christmas this year was good and has come and gone. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures for some reason. I had my camera with me, but I guess my mind was preoccupied with a newborn and a 2 year old. We had fun with both sides of our family and got lots of goodies from everyone. These pictures went on our Christmas cards this year.
I didn't get a great picture of Brecken, but a 3 week old isn't too cooperative at picture taking. Neither is a 2 year old for that matter.
Our year has started off with a bang! We have helped Ky's Mom and Dad move into their new house. School has started back and we are slowly getting back into a routine. Rylan has started his first year of basketball. He has had several practices and has his first game coming up next week and we are very excited! I'm going to try and remember to take more pictures and keep this thing updated more often. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment