Wednesday, September 23, 2009

:( Sick...

So this weekend, we had some kind of bug going around. I was sick ALL night Friday night, so I had to call-in to work on Saturday, which I hate doing. I was hoping that maybe I had food poisoning, which would have been horrible since I cooked Frito Pie for supper Friday! Low and behold at about 11 on Saturday Rylan started saying that his stomach hurt! By 3, he was REALLY sick!! I think we have traced it back to Tuesday night when Talon got sick. Ky and I were up with him most of the night and he had to have 3 baths in about 4 hours and 3 sheet changes! Poor baby! We are much better now and Ky got out of this one. Good thing, because I hate cleaning up after him!! He is a horrible sickly person!! But I love him anyway.

Sunday, I returned to work as normal, just a little drained. Rylan had his very first flag football game! They ended up loosing by 3, but Rylan still had fun. I sent the camera with Ky instructing him to get me some "good" pictures, and this is what I got...

He said it was too hard with Talon to take pictures, so I forgave him! Rylan is holding the football if you can't tell. Rylan plays quarterback most of the time and scored 2 touchdowns and a 2 point conversion! Ky was so proud of him.

Tuesday, Rylan had his second game. They ended up losing really bad and never even got to score a touchdown!! They were told by the refs this game that the quarterback could not run. Our coach is really good about letting every kid play every position at least once. It's good for the kids, but not so good for Ky and I. We are so super competitive, we can't stand to lose and it is frustrating. We get to talk about it in the stands and when we see Rylan after the game, we just put on our happy faces and tell him how great he did and what things he can do better next time!! He is so proud when he has a battle wound from the game, it's too cute!

Rylan is the quarterback here with the ball.

I'll leave you with a couple of cute pictures and some funny stories! Monday a cold front came through and it got really cold. All Talon ever wears are onesies, ever!! Monday night, after his bath, it was cold and I knew it was just going to get colder!! I decided to put him in some pajamas with arms and legs in them. He looked at me like I was crazy. He was crawling funny and would wave his arms like a maniac trying to get the long sleeves to go away!! It was so funny! Doesn't he look cute with long sleeves and pants on too??

This is how Rylan and Ky practice football in our backyard, with trash bags as flags!! Creative!

Whenever I want to take a picture with Ky, this is what I normally get!

I am thinking that the picture is going to be so cute, then I turn the camera around and he is just laughing so hard. So frustrating!! I figured if I put it on here for everyone to see, maybe he will get embarrassed enough to quit. Probably not!! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my nephews so much...like seriously, could they be any more perfect????!!! EEEEKKKK, can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow!!! (But just share love...not the sick germs...lol jk!)

    ReplyDelete