Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dallas, How Dare You!!!

In about the last month, I have lost 2 friends to Dallas... Why is Dallas so much better than Lubbock? Ok I guess I understand when it is for better job opportunities and family. Dallas, I guess I can forgive you! Now I have an 2 excuses for a girl's trip to Dallas.
Thursday night, we said goodbye to Tiffany! Tiffany and I both became a NICU nurse at the same time and we have been through so much together. She was going to be doing transports with me, but I am all alone now. I guess I will survive. I have many more friends in the NICU and I just hope that they aren't taken away from me anytime soon! I don't think I could handle it!!Cynthia, Allyson, me, Mia, Angie, Rebecca, and Tiffany out at Louie Louie's to say goodbye.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment