Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

We finally got our tree up Wednesday. With the help of the boys, we got it decorated. I decided to not put up as many ornaments as I normally do, since we have a 14 month terror running around the house. Talon doesn't break things, he just brings things to you. Before you know it, you have a pile of his "treasures" sitting beside you. He is doing really good so far. The first night, we told him "no" about a million times, and he really hasn't touched it since. I just catch him every once and a while over admiring the tree. Now I just have to start my Christmas shopping to fill under the tree. I think we are going to Toys-R-Us tonight.
On another note, Rylan is going to spend the night at his friend Cole's house tonight. That is why we are going to sneak in a trip to the toy store while he is gone. :) It will be his first time to spend the night with someone other than family. I hope he does good and has a great time!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment