Thursday, February 4, 2010

Games

Our house is getting to be so much fun. More fun than it used to be! Rylan is really starting to understand how to play more complex games and loves to play. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to play games, so I guess he gets his love for games from me. Playing with Nana and Pops with Talon's help.
An action shot of Rylan playing 31 with us and Nana and Pops.Talon is now starting to understand what a camera is. Everytime I pick up my camera, he gets the cheeseist grin on his face and it just cracks me up! It is getting really hard to capture a moment because he stops and just grins from ear to ear with his big dimples! Melts my heart!
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these...and I totally need a game fix...lol there aren't too many people to play with at Panfork :)...maybe the next time we get to see you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete