Friday, February 5, 2010

Getting Creative

Talon has always loved laundry baskets. He likes to push them, pull them, climb in them, climb on them, load them, unload them, and anything else he can think of. When I am doing laundry, here is what Talon does... Since the weather has been so nasty lately, the boys have been getting creative with their fun! On this night, Rylan even got in on the laundry basket action...
Here is an action shot of Talon climbing in and jumping in the basket...






He cracks me up! I love his hair flying! We have yet to get his hair cut. We are waiting. I just can't cut off his cute little curls in the back and I know when we do, he will really look like a big boy! So therefore, I will wait as long as I can. Despite what my Mom says! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment