Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pirate of the Month

Last Thursday, Rylan was honored by the school board for being the Pirate of the Month. Each school in the Cooper district picks one boy and one girl for the award. We are very proud of Rylan and always have know that he was a good student and a great kid. But I guess I am a little biased. But we were so excited that others were noticing what a fine young man he is turning into.

Rylan with his 1st grade teacher, Ms. Martin. Rylan was very nervous about having to make a speech, but we reassured him that he didn't have to and he got a little more excited.

We are so proud of our little family!
Pops and Nana even came along to watch Rylan accept his award.
Rylan, I am so proud to call you my son and I love watching you grow daily! I love you!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment